Sunroc offers Standard and Custom Utah Exterior Doors
Whatever you need your front door to be, Sunroc will fulfill your requirements. We want to be your Utah door provider of choice, and we’ll prove it. We offer a variety of custom exterior doors to fit any style or budget. In addition to our Sunroc doors – which are made right here in Utah, we offer top of the line Jeld-Wen doors and Therma-Tru doors to ensure you find exactly what you’re looking for.
All Sunroc exterior doors are designed to meet ENERGY STAR requirements and are made from reliable, low maintenance materials. When you purchase through Sunroc, you can know your exterior door is made of high quality materials, is energy efficient, and something your neighbors will be jealous of. Let us help you create the perfect Utah home with an entryway crafted with a custom touch.
Fiberglass Exterior Doors
Classic-Craft CCR20587 Exterior Door with Augustine™ Glass and Wrought Iron
Classic-Craft CCR04046 Exterior Door with Camino™ Glass and Wrought Iron
Classic-Craft CCM801 Exterior Door
Classic-Craft CCM701 Exterior Door
Classic-Craft CCM310 Exterior Door with Bronze Water Glass and Black Nickel Caming
Classic-Craft CCM60 Exterior Door (Special Order)
Classic-Craft CCA230 Exterior Door with Clear Glass
Classic-Craft CCA220 Exterior Door with Clear Glass
Classic-Craft CCA210 Exterior Door with Clear Glass
Steel Exterior Doors
What to Consider when making an Exterior Door Purchase
Make a lasting impression with your front door. Consider the following door options when choosing the perfect entryway to your home.
Your entry should match the style and unique finish of your home.
- Panels – Be sure to consider the number, shape and design of panels you use on your door, as this will effect the overall look and style of the door.
- Sticking -The details around the perimeter of the panel – called sticking – is also important in the doors overall feel.
- Texture – The visual feel of your door will give it character and age. Some distressed textures give off an old world feel and other smooth textures perpetuate a modern crisp touch.
Our exterior doors are constructed from fiberglass, wood, or steel.
- Fiberglass – This material has the feel and look of genuine wood, right down to the knots and cracks, with less upkeep. These doors are built to withstand the rigors of any climate – hot or cold, wet or dry.
- Wood – Each species has a range of characteristics, like grain, color and sap content, which contributes to its unique appearance.
- Steel – An economical option, steel offers strength and durability and is a good choice for most climates. These doors are also treated to deliver superior rust-resistance.
Don’t forget about adding that extra touch with a custom door feature.
- Glass – Adding a glass panel to your exterior door can add style and beauty. Panels come in all all sizes and shapes. To add even more customization, you can choose between clear glass, textured glass, tinted glass and decorative glass.
- Dutch – A dutch door comes in two pieces, allowing you to open the top section independently of the bottom.
- Sidelights & Transoms – Sidelights add width, as well as additional viewing to your door space. A transom is a window above the door that adds vertical dimension to your entryway.